When I first started couponing I had no idea what tools I would need to help me get organized. You don’t have to feel lost because I have put together this page to help you find all the products you need.
- First you will need a binder. I recommend a 3″ ring. They hold more coupons.
- Baseball card holders. To hold printable coupons.
- A paper cutter. So you can cut multiple sheets of coupons at a time.
- Filing box to organize your store booklets, P&G booklets…….
- Cheap plastic storage box to put your Coupon Inserts from the Sunday paper in.
- Lable Maker. I like to print out my tabs for my organizer. It looks so much neater than writing it in.
- Printer paper to print lots of coupons. Nothing fancy. Multipurpose will do.
- Printer. To print lots of coupons. I recommend a laser jet printer with a toner ink cartridge. The ink will last for a year. Saves you a lot of money on ink.(Check out my printer advice below)
- Three hole punch. So you can add pages or whole coupon inserts to your binder.
- And last of all you will need a small calculator, a small pair of scissors and a pen for your shopping trips. I put together a few items below to get you going. Good luck and happy couponing.
Watch my videos on How to make a coupon organizer and Organizing Your Coupons
Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
Couponing requires you to print a lot of coupons on a daily basis. Since saving money is a couponers goal you want to make sure your not breaking the budget by buying ink on a daily basis. I recommend a Laserjet printer with a toner ink cartridge. If you have one of the All-in-One printers with the little square cartridge you will find yourself spending $12-$30 a week. A toner ink cartridge holds enough ink for a year of printing coupons and let me tell you, I print a lot of coupons. You can find online office supply stores that allow you to use a savings code on top of a sale for maximum savings. I pay anywhere from $20.00-$30.00 a year on ink. Still confused? Watch my video on Printers and Coupon (Day 20). Below is a great deal I found on a printer and it comes with an ink cartridge that’s half full. That’s six months or more of printing coupons.