Dollar General Coupon Policy
Family Dollar Coupon Policy
Publix Coupon Policy
Rite Aid Coupon Policy
Target Coupon Policy
Walmart Coupon Policy
Kmart does not have their Coupon Policies posted on their website. This policy was sent from Kmart’s corporate office on February 2014.
KMART IN STORE COUPON POLICY
This policy is effective as of February 11, 2014 and applies only to coupons accepted in store. We may change the terms of this policy at any time without notice.
• All coupons must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase
• We uphold all purchase stipulation requirements set forth by the manufacturer.
• Coupons must state “Manufacturer Coupon,” contain a scanable barcode, valid ‘remit to’ address, and have a valid expiration date.
• Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.). There is a limit of one coupon per item.
• Buy One Get One Free Coupons (“BOGO”) cannot be combined (i.e., you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free).
• Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash, money orders, postage or prepaid/loadable cards including but not limited to gift cards and cell phone minutes.
• Coupons cannot be used to pay sales tax. Sales tax will be calculated at the register based on the type of coupon presented, in accordance with state law.
• Kmart may, from time-to-time, offer Double Manufacturer Coupon promotions. The terms and conditions of any Double Manufacturer Coupon promotion shall be published in Kmart advertising and available in participating Kmart stores. Please contact store for more information.
• All add on fees (examples: bottle deposits and battery core charges) on purchased and free items (including coupon items) are paid for by the customer.
• No purchase required coupons, free coupons, and coupon discounts over $9.00 are subject to approval by the manager or lead supervisor on duty.
• Coupons void where prohibited. We do not accept expired coupons, counterfeit coupons, coupons from other retailers or coupons for products or services not carried in our stores.
• Kmart may not accept digital reproductions or photographs of coupons or coupons distributed through channels not approved by Kmart (examples: websites, smartphone applications, etc.).
• Management reserves the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon at its discretion.
KMART STORE COUPONS (Including Shop Your Way coupons)
• We uphold any purchase stipulation requirements set forth on the coupon.
• Select Shop Your Way member coupons have the option of loading the coupon to the member’s account or printing the coupon to redeem in-store when making an applicable purchase.
• Kmart gladly accepts Kmart print-at-home coupons as long as they are legible, provide a scanable, valid barcode, and are not altered in anyway.
• Print-at-home coupons must scan at the registers. Kmart associates will not override the registers to award any print-at-home coupon.
• In the event of a return, coupon value is pro-rated across all qualifying items and will be deducted from any refund.
• If a customer presents a paper coupon and also has a digital coupon clipped and/or loaded to their Shop Your Way account for the same item in the same transaction, the paper coupon value and requirements shall take precedence over the digital coupon in that transaction.
• If there are multiple digital Kmart coupons that have been clipped and/or loaded to a member’s Shop Your Way account that are redeemable in the transaction, the coupon offer that provides the best value, discount or savings for the purchased items will take precedence and apply in the transaction.