Here’s this weeks Family Dollar Deals list with coupon match-ups. Take Family Dollars already low prices and match up a few coupons for some really sweet deals. It’s not hard to do since Family Dollar accepts manufacturer coupons and store coupons. You can use one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon, per item. Plus, after you have checked out at the register you can submit to any of the cash back sites for additional savings. It’s always good to know the coupon policy of what-ever store your shopping at. Here’s Family Dollars coupon policy. Make sure to read it before you head out to the store. Print it HERE← and add it to your coupon binder, in case a new cashier is at the register.
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPT Manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons including:
- Paper Coupons
- Internet (Printable) Coupons
- Family Dollar Mobile Coupons
- Digital Coupons (Smart Coupons)
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPT Manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons that meet these requirements:
- Only ONE Manufacturer coupon and ONE Family Dollar coupon can be used per ITEM in a transaction. This rule applies to paper, internet, Family Dollar mobile and digital coupons.
- Duplicate coupons in one transaction are accepted as long as there is an item purchased for each coupon.
- All Family Dollar non-digital or Family Dollar mobile coupons must have a scannable barcode or valid promotion code.
- Paper coupons must be original and have a printed expiration date. NO photocopies or pictures of coupons on phones will be accepted.
- Internet (printable) coupons may either be in black and white or color, must be legible and read “Family Dollar” or “Manufacturer Coupon”.
- Coupons can be redeemed only for items that are described in writing on the coupon. -The wording/verbiage on the coupon dictates which items are to be included in the offer, not the image of what is shown on the coupon.
- Coupons can be redeemed if the value of the coupon is greater than the price of the item. In this case, the value of the coupon will be discounted to match the price of the item.
- Family Dollar $5 off $25 coupon (or similar type coupons such as $3 off $15) is accepted as long as the net purchase, meaning AFTER all other offers, coupons and/or discounts have been applied, is $25 or more.
- Coupons are acceptable for use on sale or clearance items.
- Digital coupons are the last to be processed.
- If more than one digital coupon applies, the highest discount offer will be redeemed.
Family Dollar does NOT ACCEPT coupons that:
- Are from other retailers.
- Are expired.
- Are in home (internet) printed “Free Item” coupons that do not require a purchase.
- Are manufacturer coupons that do not have a “remit to” address on the coupon.
- Are bottle caps.
- Do not state in writing “Manufacturer’s Coupon”.
- Competitor coupons are not matched
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase
This list is valid for