Once you’re approved for the Target REDcard, you will receive your new REDcard along with a coupon in the mail valid for $40 off a $40+ purchase. Coupon is valid through August 31st, 2019.
Wondering what the difference is between a Target REDcard credit card and a Target REDcard debit card?
Target REDcard credit card is a credit card and your credit will need to be checked, This card is just like your other credit cards that hold a balance and you pay it down monthly, but can only be used at Target.
Target REDcard debit card will connect to your personal checking account and the full amount of your purchase will come out. The best part is there is no annual fee, and no credit check required. Since the debit card is tied to your existing checking account you can also withdraw up to $40 cash at checkout in-store.
No matter what card you choose you will receive the same benefits (see below). I have the REDcard debit card and absolutely love receiving free shipping on my on-line Target purchases. It’s totally worth it.
Benefits of having a Target REDcard:
- Free 2-day shipping on most items on Target.com (no minimum purchase!)
- Early access to special events, products & promotions just for REDcard holders
- Extended returns (additional 30 days, excludes Optical and non-returnable items)
- 15% off + free shipping on select diapers, wipes & formula subscriptions
- Exclusive extras, including special items, offers & 10% off coupon as a gift on your REDcard anniversary each year
- Save 5% when you use your REDcard at any in-store Starbucks location
- Save an extra 5% when you pay with your REDcard